Multi Stripes


I remember when multicolor stripes started to become popular in fashion. It was about 10 years ago. Since then they have become a staple in interiors and in my husband's closet (he is a fan of Ted Baker). At the Maison Object show in Paris I saw the stripe trend continue. This time with more variety. I photographed a cabinet with the drawer faces upholstered with a lively stripe fabric. The widths were larger and there was a fun mixing of color. I have seen this new stripe popping up in fashion and interiors this past season. Shown from top left: My photo of the stripe cabinet from Maison Object in Paris; Bertram Chair by Paul Smith; Striped pillows from West Elm; Marc by Marc Jacobs- Spring 2010; Striped skirt by Tsumori Chisato; Scarf - Roots; Men's sock by Ted Baker; Table lamp by Isabel Stanley.

Comments

Popular Posts