Color Palette: Retro Aqua & Yellow

I have no idea why I love this color palette. Maybe it's because I was raised in Miami which naturally makes me long for the vintage feel of aqua and blue sky shades. Maybe, but no. Actually, it was the detailed photo of a dress I saw from the Proenza Schouler Spring collection. It was in a retro color palette that felt refreshingly new to me. After I saw that dress, I began to see this color palette everywhere.  Grounded by the warm sandy rose golds and mica grey the teal and yellow feel modern and new. Shown from top left; Dress by Proenza Schouler Spring 2012; Striped enamel cuff by Bauble Bar www.baublebar.com;Claire Shopper by Bag Icons; Federal Basketweave vintage glasses; Flag throw by Urban Outfitters; Thorn ring by Elizabeth and James; Nars Thakoon collection nail-polish; Gold earrings from Neiman Marcus; Versace clutch.

Comments

Popular Posts